If you like a job where you are challenged, involved in improvements, work as a team in a manufacturing environment, and where respect for employees and customers is a way of doing business, then working at Alternative Manufacturing might be the right fit for you.
Some of our benefits include:
- · One weeks paid PTO after 90 days and can earn up to another week within the first year.
- · Sign on/retention bonus of $1,000
- · PTO buyback program
- · Profit Sharing
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of this position include maintaining consumable replenishment, operating automated and manual dispensing equipment, and perform daily and weekly maintenance of the machines.
This position requires being able to lift 35lbs without assistance and being able to sit and stand for long periods of time. Attention to detail, being safety conscience and following single piece flow process.
· Basic math skills (adding/subtracting)
· Able to recognize, match and count numbers
· Able to read and understand directions
· Able to distinguish colors
· Experience with operating simple machinery
· High School Diploma/GED although not required is preferred
· 1 year manufacturing experience required
- Preventive Care Insurance Plan
* Paid Holidays
* Earned Time Off Plan
* Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Stock Sharing Plan
* AMI is proud to be an Employee Owned Company