If you like a job where you are challenged, involved in improvements, work as a team in a manufacturing environment, and where respect for employees and customers is a way of doing business, then working at Alternative Manufacturing might be the right fit for you.
Some of our benefits include:
- One weeks paid PTO after 90 days and can earn up to another week within the first year.
- Sign on/retention bonus of $1,000
- PTO buyback program
- Profit Sharing
An Electronic Soldering Technician is primarily responsible for soldering components to printed circuit boards, using a microscope and or magnification ring light. This position does require classroom training and certification to AMI's quality standards.
- Manufacturing experience is helpful.
- Long periods of sitting, and standing
- Require good eye hand coordination and digital dexterity.
- Experience in manufacturing.
- A strong work ethic, career ambition, and physical agility and stamina.
Soldering, 1 year (Preferred)
- Training provided
- Preventive Care Insurance Plan
* Paid Holidays
* Earned Time Off Plan
* Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Stock Sharing Plan
* AMI is proud to be an Employee Owned Company