If you like a job where you are challenged, involved in improvements, work as a team in a manufacturing environment, and where respect for employees and customers is a way of doing business, then working at Alternative Manufacturing might be the right fit for you.
- One weeks paid PTO after 90 days and can earn up to another week within the first year.
- Sign on/retention bonus of $1,000
- PTO buyback program
- Profit Sharing
This basic tasks of this job is to prepare kits for the production areas in the plant, assist in maintaining accurate inventories of our raw materials.
- Manufacturing experiences preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi task
- A strong work ethic, physical agility and stamina.
- Long periods of sitting, and standing
- Good eye hand coordination and digital dexterity. Basic math skills (adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, and Dividing required)
- Ability to lift 35 pounds without assistance
- Willingness to participate in problem solving in a team environment
- Work authorization:
United States (Required)
- Paid Holidays
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Stock Sharing Plan, Profit Sharing Plan
- AMI is proud to be an Employee Owned Company