If you like a job where you are challenged, involved in improvements, work as a team in a manufacturing environment, and where respect for employees and customers is a way of doing business, then working at Alternative Manufacturing might be the right fit for you.
Some of our benefits include:
- One weeks paid PTO after 90 days and can earn up to another week within the first year.
- Sign on/retention bonus of $1,000
- PTO buyback program
- Profit Sharing
The primary role of this position is to preform daily building of a variety of assemblies within a product family. Follow written processes and involved in process improvements.
- The ability to read and understand verbal or written instructions for Electro-mechanical products
- Must be able to use minor measuring devices as required
- Move material/product to different operations
- perform daily cleanup of the work station
- be able to lift 35lbs independently
- Manufacturing experience is helpful.
- Long periods of sitting and standing.
- Good eye hand coordination and digital dexterity.
- A strong work ethic, career ambition, and physical agility and stamina.
- Preventive Care Insurance Plan
* Paid Holidays
* Earned Time Off Plan
* Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Stock Sharing Plan
* AMI is proud to be an Employee Owned Company