If you like a job where you are challenged, involved in improvements, work as a team in a manufacturing environment, and where respect for employees and customers is a way of doing business, then working at Alternative Manufacturing might be the right fit for you.
- One weeks paid PTO after 90 days and can earn up to another week within the first year.
- Sign on/retention bonus of $1,000
- PTO buyback program
- Profit Sharing
This position is responsible for the setup of feeders and carts so that they are prepped and ready to load into the machines as they are scheduled. Additional duties include some Kiting of material and some assembly, and other duties as assigned. Hourly reate includes shift differential.
- Manufacturing experience is helpful.
- Strong work ethic. - Physical agility/ stamina.
- Long periods of standing and some sitting.
- Good eye/hand coordination.
- Work authorization:
United States (Required)
- Preventive Care Insurance Plan
-Earn Time Off Plan
-Long-term disability insurance
-Employee assistance program
-AMI is proud to be an employee owned company