If you like a job where you are challenged, involved in improvements, work as a team in a manufacturing environment, and where respect for employees and customers is a way of doing business, then working at Alternative Manufacturing might be the right fit for you.
- One weeks paid PTO after 90 days and can earn up to another week within the first year.
- Sign on/retention bonus of $1,000
- PTO buyback program
- Profit Sharing
- Essential Duties / Responsibilities: The primary function of a test operator is to test product per documented procedures to verify that the assembled product meets our customer’s specifications. These processes include programming, labeling and using a meter to read results. An attention to detail is critical in this operation
- Job Requirements
- Manufacturing test experience preferred not necessary.
- Periods of sitting or standing.
- Good eye hand coordination, digital dexterity and ability to work alone and in a team environment.
- A strong work ethic, career ambition, and physical agility and stamina
Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel and Word
- Basic understanding on how to read a Bill of Materials
· High School Diploma/GED
· Min 1 years manufacturing experience
· Electronic in a manufacturing environment preferred but not required
-Preventive Care Insurance Plan
-Earn Time Off Plan
-Long-term disability insurance
-Employee assistance program
-Stock Sharing & Profit Sharing Plan
-Sign On and Retention Bonus
-AMI is proud to be an employee owned company