- AMI is committed to providing high quality, cost effective manufacturing services to our customers.
- Manufacturing Electronics and Exceeding Expectations of our customers for product quality, on time delivery and customer service are what lead to our success.
- Focusing on day to day incremental improvements supports this policy and our pledge that AMI and each of its employee owners will be A Little Better Every Day.
AMI works with a variety of customers ranging from industrial products to mission critical aerospace and medical applications. We are capable of supporting a broad range of requirements including: product qualification testing, enhanced traceability requirements, conformance to industry-specific quality management systems (QMS) and workmanship compliant with more rigorous inspection standards. In addition to ISO 9001, the production facility is registered to ISO 13485 (medical) and AS9100 (aerospace).
Other key features of our quality focus include:
- Excellent working relationships with UL, CSA and ETL to support customer product approval efforts
- The ability to provide specialized reporting in terms of content and frequency to support each customer’s data collection requirements
- Support of customer traceability and device history recordkeeping requirements
- IPC Class II and III capable
- One of 20 facilities validated on IPC’s QML to J-STD-001/IPC-A-610
Technicians J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610 certified.